Posting of employees
To ensure the legal success of an international assignment, we are your competent partner.
An assignment or international transfer always raises questions about complex issues such as labor law, residence law, entry regulations, tax and social security law. In addition, international employee assignments naturally involve the legal systems of at least two countries. In order to ensure the legal success of an international assignment, various labor law regulations of different countries must be coordinated.
We assist you with the following processing:
- Review of bilateral contracts
- Preparation and review of employment contracts and regulations
- Application for residence permits
- Securing of social insurances
- Advice on taxation of expatriates